Who Needs Hormone Replacement Therapy in Los Angeles CA?
If you are unsure if you can benefit from testosterone or human growth hormone replacement therapy, you are not alone. It often seems confusing to people who can benefit most from receiving HGH or Low T treatment. No two individuals ever experience these conditions in precisely the same way.
There is such a vast array of symptoms associated with these deficiencies, and each person will react in a unique way. That is why asking who needs hormone replacement therapy in Los Angeles CA cannot be answered with one single response.
This article will examine many of the different scenarios that we often see at our clinics, starting with this one:
- A gentleman in his sixties can no longer perform in the bedroom due to erectile dysfunction. Other concerns of his include joint pains and stiffness that interfere with his ability to join his friends on the golf course. Blood testing could turn up either or both of the conditions discussed in this report.
In order to determine which type or types of chemicals in the body are not being produced in enough of a quantity, our clinical advisors will schedule an appointment for a blood sample to be taken before hormone replacement therapy in Los Angeles CA can be prescribed. This is the only accurate diagnostic method of determining GH deficiency or Low T.
The next scenario we will look at is:
- A female in her mid-forties is trying to juggle work and home responsibilities, and coming up short in all areas. Her energy disappears in the early afternoon, and sleep is becoming elusive. Mental fog interferes with her ability to perform adequately on the job. Again, these symptoms can easily result from either deficiency mentioned.
Determining the proper hormone replacement therapy for her needs is what will make an impact on all areas of concern that she is experiencing.
Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
There are many other examples of women who can benefit from hormone replacement therapy. A few of them are shown here:
- Testosterone decline is taking a toll on a female in her early fifties. Hot flashes and night sweats are making it impossible to get a decent night sleep. She has no desire for sex, and the extra ten pounds around her middle make her feel unattractive.
- This woman has a friend who is also dealing with Low T and menopause, although this woman’s symptoms are more along the lines of depression, memory loss, and poor concentration. This condition, while the same, can cause many different reactions.
Both of these females will benefit from testosterone cream has their form of hormone replacement therapy in Los Angeles CA.
Next we have the effects of another type of deficiency:
- Although still raising children at home, this woman is constantly be mistaken for a grandmother due to the many wrinkles on her face. Thinning hair, weight gain, and loss of lean muscle have taken quite a physical toll. She will require HGH human growth hormone replacement therapy to get back on track.
- GH deficiency is also taking a toll on a female of seventy who can no longer knit blankets and booties for the grandbabies. Aching, stiff joints are interfering with all activities. Fatigue, frequent illnesses, and long recuperation times are taking all the enjoyment out of life.
Even though the women in each scenario require the same form of hormone replacement therapy in Los Angeles CA, their symptoms are very different from one another.
Hormone Replacement Therapy and Men
We are now going to look at some of the men in Southern California who can benefit from inquiring about the types of hormone replacement that will bring them the positive results they desire.
First up are two dealing with Low T:
- Even though he is not yet forty, the first male is showing the typical signs of low testosterone. Workouts at the gym no longer produce the desired results. His six-pack now looks like a two pack thanks to ten extra, and extremely unwanted, pounds. There are times he has difficulty becoming aroused, and a once jovial mood is now often melancholy. This man can certainly benefit from hormone replacement therapy in Los Angeles CA.
- Low T is also to blame for this busy executive fearing for his job. He gets aggressive at times with his colleagues when things don’t go as planned, and notices that concentrating on projects is becoming increasingly more difficult, and mental calculations are faltering. Although these can also be signs of GH deficiency, it was the testosterone count that was off in the blood test results.
Ensuring that the proper kind of hormone replacement therapy in Los Angeles CA is prescribed is essential if the desired results are to be achieved. If the last man received the wrong treatment, those problems might still be present.
A typical case that requires growth hormone replacement therapy might look like the following:
- This man used to play on a basketball team with friends, but joint pains and fatigue have him sitting on the sidelines. He hates looking in the mirror because the person looking back reminds him of his father. Depression is taking a toll, and ever since a broken leg took longer to heal than it should have, cannot seem to get back into the swing of life. High cholesterol levels are also a concern
Can Hormone Replacement Therapy Help You?
Now it is time to determine if hormone replacement therapy can help you. As we stated before, only a blood test can show if testosterone treatment or HGH injections are needed. What was shown in this article are only a handful of the scenarios we see each day at our clinics.
Kingsberg Medical has been providing hormone replacement therapy in Los Angeles CA for many years. Thousands of people across the US have already benefitted from the expertise of our efficient doctors and clinical advisors.
Isn’t it time for you to be on the receiving end of positive changes?
Hormone replacement therapy for Low T and GH deficiency is easy to administer. Our advisors go over the process in complete detail. Written and online video instructions are provided, and for those who are prescribed injections, we are happy to walk you through the first ones over the phone, as well.
Let us help put the passion, healthfulness, and vitality that have been missing back into daily life. Go ahead and call to find out about getting hormone replacement therapy in Los Angeles CA.