Discover the Many Benefits of HGH Therapy in San Diego CA
Hormone replacement therapy – HRT – makes a difference for men and women dealing with a condition often referred to as AGHD – adult growth hormone deficiency. This decline can occur any time from the age of thirty forward, but is most often seen during one’s forties or fifties. Often, by the time a person reaches sixty, the same changes associated with AGHD are often pushed aside as byproducts of aging, although that is not always the case.
You, too, can discover the many benefits of HGH therapy in San Diego CA for adults dealing with this change that occurs when the body no longer produces enough of this crucial chemical to support daily functions.
Kingsberg Medical is a leading, national HRT center for women and men facing the decline that can occur when age-related hormonal imbalance takes over control of their lives. Some of the changes that are often seen during this time can have dire consequences in the long-term if action is not taken. That is why we offer the required blood testing that will diagnose this deficiency.
The effects of AGHD can affect a person on a number of different levels:
Each of these areas will be discussed below as we explore the benefits of HGH therapy in San Diego CA. The exciting possibilities that are right around the bend for people who receive this treatment will bring unimaginable changes to daily life.
The Mental Benefits of HGH Therapy
Right now, as you read these words, are they all sinking in, or do you find it necessary to reread some of the sentences to fully understand what is being said? The processing of information takes place in a region of the brain that is home to a dense supply of growth hormone (GH) receptors. When the pituitary gland no longer secretes enough of this chemical on a daily basis, the amount that reaches the brain will also be decreased. This will interfere with the ability to process and retain new facts.
This is not the only reason why HGH therapy in San Diego CA is crucial for mental function. There are other benefits that are seen in this area, as well.
Another part of the brain, the one that is used for memory and recall, is also home to a dense population of GH receptor cells. Although this may start out with something as simple as forgetting where one has placed the keys, it can lead to issues with remembering names, dates, places, and other relevant facts.
Other ways HGH therapy provides mental benefits is with the performance of cognitive tasks, such as:
- Calculating numbers in one’s head
- Remembering speeches and presentations
- Completing projects and papers
HGH injections will also help to improve focus and concentration. Any person who is worried about succumbing to any form of dementia owes it to him or herself to get a blood test for GH deficiency as soon as any of these signs appear.
Exploring HGH Therapy’s Physiological Benefits
As vital as keeping the brain running properly is to daily functions, this next category – physiological benefits – can have an even greater effect on a person’s well-being.
Let’s jump into this category right away with these positive HGH injections results:
- Improved metabolic functions for the processing of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. This reduces fat storage and helps to eliminate some excess weight – approximately 10% of body fat over six months of treatment.
- The proper conversion of food as shown above increases energy levels exponentially. Endurance and stamina will help a person to last longer in regards to exercise, sex, workplace productivity, sports, and other enjoyable activities.
These are certainly two positive benefits of receiving doctor prescribed HGH therapy in San Diego CA from Kingsberg Medical, but the good news does not even come close to stopping there.
We continue with the following results:
- Sharper eyesight, especially night vision
- Lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides
- Increased cellular regeneration
- Stronger bones
- Restored internal organ growth and function
- Improved cardiac capacity and output
- Better immune system functions
- Shorter recuperation times from illness and injury
- Better muscle recovery after exercise
- Deeper, more restful sleep
The changes that these benefits of HGH therapy can bring to a person’s life can certainly be transformational, but there is still one aspect we have only briefly mentioned – physical intimacy. We already discussed how a surge in endurance will help with this area, but most people will also see positive results regarding desire, arousal, performance, and pleasure, as well.
Learn How HGH Therapy Changes Physical Appearance
If you are feeling excited about what is in store when HGH therapy is provided by our doctors, just wait until you see what comes next!
We are now ready to discuss the changes that can be expected in physical appearance. Much of this is due to the increased cellular regeneration that was mentioned in the previous section. Growth hormone and another chemical that it stimulates the release of, IGF-1 – work in unison to send the signals necessary for the reproduction of new cells to take place.
Getting HGH therapy in San Diego CA means that there will be more new cells to replace those that die off each day.
Here is the breakdown of how this affects a person on a physical level:
- The skin requires an ample supply of collagen to keep it firm and tight. Collagen requires a plentiful amount of new cells. Human growth hormone therapy will provide the impetus for this process to continue on with efficiency. As it does, the skin will begin to firm up, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, cellulite, and sagging.
- The hair, which also relies on the same regeneration process, will start to grow in thicker and fuller. Some people report regrowth of areas where hair was previously lost and even a return of natural color after six months of HGH treatment.
- Muscles, also needing the same cycle as these other areas, will start to improve in tone and mass. Strength will be increased, as well.
Now, when you couple these changes with the weight loss mentioned before, a person can expect to see his or her body take on a toned, more youthful appearance.
HGH Therapy and Emotional Well-Being
Our final category to discuss is emotional well-being. Depression is a relatively common offshoot of growth hormone deficiency, and rightly so. Just by looking over the positive benefits associated with HGH treatment we can easily understand how the symptoms associated with this chemical decline can have a damaging effect on a person emotionally.
We often hear about the following from our clients:
- Mood swings
- Negative outlook for the future
- Feelings that nothing will ever be right again
- Social isolation
All of this is understandable when a person is lacking in energy, drive, motivation, and is also unhappy with his or her appearance.
When Kingsberg Medical’s doctors diagnose GH deficiency in an adult, they carefully calculate the appropriate dosage of HGH therapy in San Diego CA to prescribe. This not only provides all of the benefits that we have already seen, but it also transforms a person’s overall mood and outlook in a few short weeks.
It may not be the fact that you are getting older that is making these unwanted changes in your life, it could be a reduction in the secretion of a vital chemical. Let us determine if this is the case, and if so, provide the best possible treatment to counteract these symptoms.